Helping students reach graduation is as important as attracting
them to your school in the first place.
Austen Group's Retention Analysis tool provides a window into the complexities of recent attrition trends on your campus as well as a mechanism for proactively engaging the next incoming class.
We explore student retention questions from several angles:
- Analyzing historical information from campus and beyond
- Researching what role student funding plays in attrition
- Creating a working model to proactively engage new students
Analyzing Retention Factors
Using both local and national demographic data, we report the correlations between key student characteristics and attrition on your campus.
- Contact, application and deposit timelines
- Levels of unmet need and loan amounts
- Student academic credentials and interests
- Student demographics
- Your campus environment defined by student characteristics