Inquiry to Enroll Analysis
Finding your class among the pool of prospective students
can take large amounts of time and money.
Using internal historical data and external geodemographic trends, we construct a model for the current pool of prospective students. This can be used to produce an accurate picture of who among your inquiries is most or least likely to enroll.
The process includes:
Working with your college or university to find its student body's unique characteristics, we analyze the institution's inquiry-to-enrollment history. We combine this internal information with geodemographic data to assess:
- Academic performance history
- Student interests
- Methods and timing of student contact
- Financial indicators and buying habits
Using the derived model will leverage your institutional spending and communication plans in the recruitment process by helping you answer:
- Who should get expensive viewbooks in the mail and who should not?
- Who should be the top priority for the call center?
- Who should be the top priority for admission counselor contact?
- Which high schools produce the best candidates for enrollment?
Once the students are scored, counselors and staff implement a strategy to focus on those most likely to enroll. We give your Admission staff the tools to devise and implement strategies for success.